Spinach Noodles is a healthier choice for Singaporeans.
No flavoring, No preservative and No MSG added.
Ingredients: High Protein Flour; Spinach Juice Extract; Alkaline Water; Salt; Water.
Packaging: 100g x 4
Spinach Noodles 菠菜面
Spinach is an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, including :
- Vitamin A. Spinach is high in carotenoids, which your body can turn into vitamin A.
- Vitamin C. This vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that promotes skin health and immune function.
- Vitamin K1. This vitamin is essential for blood clotting. Notably, one spinach leaf contains over half of your daily needs.
- Folic acid. Also known as folate or vitamin B9, this compound is vital for pregnant women and essential for normal cellular function and tissue growth.
- Iron. Spinach is an excellent source of this essential mineral. Iron helps create hemoglobin, which brings oxygen to your body’s tissues.
- Calcium. This mineral is essential for bone health and a crucial signaling molecule for your nervous system, heart, and muscles.
Spinach also contains several other vitamins and minerals, including potassium, magnesium, and vitamins B6, B9, and E.
Spinach contains antioxidants, which fight oxidative stress and help reduce the damage it causes.
Spinach contains high amounts of nitrates, which have been shown to help moderate blood pressure levels and decrease your risk of heart disease .